Import Values into Valueset Error: Invalid header structure in data file
(Doc ID 2396148.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading segment values into the Valueset with a txt file, the process errors with the message below:
ERROR: Exception while processing data file :Invalid header structure in data file.
ERROR: Exception during Import Process :java.lang.Exception: Invalid header structure in data file.
Invalid header structure in data file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create csv file with segment values
2. Upload file through File Import and Export into the fin/assets/import account
3. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Task menu > Search > Manage Fixed Assets Value Sets
4. Select Valueset and go to Actions > Import
5. Select File and account fin/assets/import and click OK
6. Process runs and ends in error with the message in the log file above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!