Import Values into Valueset Error: Invalid header structure in data file
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Assets - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Financials Common Module Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When loading segment values into the Valueset with a txt file, the process errors with the message below:
ERROR: Exception while processing data file :Invalid header structure in data file.
ERROR: Exception during Import Process :java.lang.Exception: Invalid header structure in data file.
Invalid header structure in data file.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create csv file with segment values
2. Upload file through File Import and Export into the fin/assets/import account
3. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance > Task menu > Search > Manage Fixed Assets Value Sets
4. Select Valueset and go to Actions > Import
5. Select File and account fin/assets/import and click OK
6. Process runs and ends in error with the message in the log file above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms