Enhancement Request: Is it Possible to Edit or Copy a Reject PCO (Potential Change Order) in Prime Projects?
(Doc ID 2396183.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 18.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After rejecting a PCO in Prime Projects, you cannot copy or edit the PCO and resubmit it.
Once the PCO is rejected, the user should be able to -
- Copy the first Proposal, create a new Proposal using the same line items, and submit a new Proposal -- or --
- Edit the first Proposal and resubmit
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Launch Prime Projects
- Click on the Contracts and Commitments App
- Create Change and Estimate
- Create Potential Change Order
- Create Proposal
- Submit Proposal
- Reject the Proposal
- Once rejected, the Proposal cannot be edited or copied
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document