Error: Attribute in View Object Cannot be Set When Searching For An Account In A Custom Object
(Doc ID 2396316.1)
Last updated on MAY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When search on Account DCL field from Custom Object following error occurs:
Attribute xxx in view object yyy cannot be set.
1. Login to Sales Cloud application
2. Navigate to SUI > Accounts
3. Click the account name field (any exist account)
4. Click the Subtab (custom object)
5. Click the Create button
6. Click on the DCL field(that points to Accounts) and click search option
7. Search by ID field and click search button
8. The error occurs: Attribute xxx in view object yyy cannot be set.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document