View Log Button not Active in View Service Status when P6 Web Language ss other than English
(Doc ID 2396539.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2019
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 17.2 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 17.2 to 17.9]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 17.7 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.7 to 17.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When users are logging into P6 Web with German language as this is their preferred language. When they run Schedule Check and then want to View log in View Service Status the View log button is greyed out.
If you log into P6 Web with English language the View Log button is not greyed out.
Users should be able to use the View log in View Service Status window.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to reproduce in English (Please note that it works in English but I wanted to provide the steps in English hoping that is will be easier for both me and you to follow):
1) Launch browser and navigate to any Rolls-Royce P6 environment (e.g. Production URL: https://<customername>-p6.oracleindustry.com )
2) Enter P6 credentials and click Sign In.
3) Click the P6 EPPM link.
4) On the P6 EPPM logon page, click Advanced.
5) There is a language field, click English.
6) Click Sign In.
7) Click the Projects tab.
8) Open a Project.
9) Click the Activities link.
10) Go to the Classic View
11) Go to Actions, Run, Check Schedule.
12) A popup window will appear with several check boxes.
13) Accept the defaults and click the Check Schedule button.
14) A popup window will appear with a line of text and an OK button, click the OK button to close the window.
15) Go to the top-right corner of P6 Web where is says "Welcome " and click the drop-down arrow.
16) Click View Service Status.
17) If the Schedule Check job service says Pending, click the refresh button to until it says Completed.
18) Click the Schedule Check job service and then click the View Log button.
19) Another window will appear with data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document