Cash Flow Objects Throw 'There Is A Problem With Json Data.' But Eventually Loads
(Doc ID 2396748.1)
Last updated on MAY 09, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 18.1 to 18.3 [Release 18.1 to 18.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Version 18.104.22.168
Expected Result: When trying to open Cash Flow objects in the shell the data should load without a significant delay.
Actual Result: When trying to open Cash Flow objects in the shell the data does not immediately load. 'There is a problem with json data.' is thrown, however the data does eventually load.
Steps to reproduce:
- Login to Unifier as a user with permission to open the Cash Flow object.
- Navigate to the applicable work space, select a Cash Flow object and click on the Open button.
- Notice that the data does not load without a significant delay. In the background the following dialog box can be found by pressing the F5 key:
- From companyxurl.oracleindustry.com
- there is a problem with json data
- Wait some time, maybe one to two minutes, and notice that the data does eventually load.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!