Invalid Separator Error When Attempting To Upload Custom Print File
Last updated on MAY 15, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
When a Unifier environment Administrator attempts to upload a new Custom Print file for a Business Process (BP), the following error occurs.
Invalid data entered in the following field(s):
Separator: Allowed characters are . _ - space"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Configuration > Business Process > Select the Business Process > Click "Open".
- Go to "Custom Print" tab > Upload the Custom Print file.
- The file is uploaded, and is seen in the list window.
- However, if you click OK to close the window and complete the action, the error noted above is displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms