Invalid Separator Error When Attempting To Upload Custom Print File
(Doc ID 2397320.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
When a Unifier environment Administrator attempts to upload a new Custom Print file for a Business Process (BP), the following error occurs.
Invalid data entered in the following field(s):
Separator: Allowed characters are . _ - space"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin Mode > Configuration > Business Process > Select the Business Process > Click "Open".
- Go to "Custom Print" tab > Upload the Custom Print file.
- The file is uploaded, and is seen in the list window.
- However, if you click OK to close the window and complete the action, the error noted above is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document