Approval Amount Not Updated on Negotiation Created From Requisition
(Doc ID 2397408.1)
Last updated on JUNE 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval amount not updated for negotiation created from Requisition with
line type as fixed price.
When a Negotiation is created from requisition using "Process Requisition",
the approval amount for the new created negotiation is equal to the total
of the Requisition lines amount.
If user modifies the line amount the approval amount is not updated.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Log in as Requester.
2. Enter a Requisition line with type: Fixed Price.
Amount = 1000 EUR
3. Submit Requisition and approve it.
4. Log in as the assigned buyer and access task: Process Requisitions
5. Add the Requisition line to document builder and create a Negotiation.
6. Create RFQ and observe:
- For the new created RFQ the approval amount is blank
- If the same steps are performed for 'Goods' line type the approval amount is populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!