API Search Not Returning Non-Zero Data at the Category Level When Performing a CRUD Finance API Search in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using the Project Finance Data with any Finance template with "Display only Non-Zero Records(Y/N)" = Y, the Finance CRUD API search is not returning non-zero 0.00 values if at the Category level total is calculated to 0.00. The CRUD search is expected to return any calculated non-zero 0.00 value at the Category level. E.g., if the sum for the given month at the Category level is 0.00 due to positive and negative elements values off-setting each other to 0.00 the API is not returning the calculated non-zero 0.00 value.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add project with Financial data
- Create Category elements with off-setting values (+/-) that calculates to 0.00
- Download Project Finance Data template
- Set input values for Project ID
- Set option Display only Non-Zero Records(Y/N) = 'Y'
- Run the API search
- Result: blank "" value returning for calculated non-zero 0.00 value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms