P9 Upload Failed
(Doc ID 2397588.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load P9 file,
the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
· Navigator -> Tools -> File Import and Export
· Click on Upload File icon, select the compressed file, then select hcm/dataloader/import, Save and Close
· Click on View -> Columns -> Content ID, note down the content id always starts with UCMFA00298516
· Payroll Checklist – Submit a Payroll Flow
· Select GB
· Select P6 P6B P9 EDI Upload Process
· Click Next
· Payroll Flow = P9 290118-OE0504181615
· Batch Name = P9 290118-OE0504181615
· Click Submit
· Ok and View Checklist
· Click refresh until all green ticks
· View Audit Report if the process fails to find out which records failed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!