Rel13 Webservice connection getting error
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales for Consumer Goods Retail Execution - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Accounts
Error when assigning Parent Account
There is an error in Client Type accounts when assigning a parent account.
Cannot establish connection to access the WSDL description.System administrator should verify proxy settings.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login Oracle Sales Cloud -> CDM
2. Enter the Accounts UI module
3. Show Advanced Search
4. Enter the Child Account: (Customer Type Account if the Parent account assignment is a Chain Type or Commercial Group Account or Chain Type Account if the Parent Account assignment is a Commercial Group)
5. Edit Account child
7. Select the Parent Account field and display the list of values.
8. Select Search.
9. Select the parent account to be assigned, either Chain or Commercial Group.
10. Click on -> OK
11. Save and Close -> when performing this action I see the error that I attached when I made the SR.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms