W2 Is Not Showing Up On View End-of-Year Tax Form Under Employee Portrait
(Doc ID 2398855.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
w2 are not available in the End of Year Tax Form
w2 need to be listed in the End of Year Tax Form
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run Payroll.
2. Run Employee W2 report is processed in Final mode.
3. W2 is posted and available under Manage Document of Records
4. W2 Publish date as February 16th at the TRU level
5. Employee document delivery preferences Online and Paper.
3. 2017 w2 are not listed here
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document