Item Number On 'Inventory By Location' Screen Is Erased When Accessing The Item Screen
(Doc ID 2398992.1)
Last updated on MARCH 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking on the refresh icon all fields are cleared including the item number in the inventory by location screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to the task menu select items -> manage items.
2. On the item search screen input an item, for example XYZ.
3. Once in the item screen click on More Actions->Inventory by location.
4. Note: the item number is already pre-populated and greyed out.
5. Enter any search parameter like all locations and click search.
6. Once the results are returned click on the refresh icon which is the icon with the blue arrow.
7. Note: The item number is cleared out and the screen is now expecting the item number to be entered.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document