Bookings History Upload Results in Multiple Errors : The value provided for the attribute is invalid
Last updated on MAY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load Bookings History from Flat File the following errors occur:
The value provided for the attribute ORG_LVL_MEMBER_NAME is invalid.
The value provided for the attribute SOR_LVL_MEMBER_NAME is invalid.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Download and prepare the Bookings History
2. From the Navigator Select the task - File Import and Export
3. Select - Actions -> Upload
4. Browse and select the Template .zip file to be uploaded
5. Select the account- scm/planningDataLoader/import
6. Save and Close to upload the file
7. Navigate to Value Chain Planning -> Plan Inputs -> Load Data from Flat File
8. Navigate to Scheduled Process and monitor the following ESS Processes:
Collection Job set
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms