COGS Transactions Are Duplicated when Creating Multiple ASNs for One SO Line
(Doc ID 2399776.1)
Last updated on MAY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Splitting to multiple ASNs (Advance Shipment Notice) for one SO (sales Order) line in drop ship, results in multiple COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) Recognition distributions and multiplication of revenue recognition generated.
In review accounting distribution the type COGS Recognition should not get multiplied when splitting the ASNs.
1. Create a Drop Ship Sales Order.
2. Process PR (Purchase Requisition)
3. Create PO (Purchase Order)
4. Split the ASN shipment quantity to multiple ASNs
5. Run Import Autoinvoice process
6. Post the transactions
7. Run Process Transfer Cost to Cost Management
8. Run Process Transfer Transactions from Receiving to Costing
9. Run Process Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing
10. Import Revenue Lines
11. Create Cost Accounting Distribution
12. Review Cost Accounting Distribution
13 See COGS Recognition showing multiple lines with the same quantity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!