Closed Work Order Cost Goes To Job Close Variance Account Type
(Doc ID 2399837.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Closed Work Order Cost goes to Job close Variance account type in cost distributions.
1. A Work Order created as per standard Work definition without any changes
2. Work Order Transaction completed without any changes in material and resource issue
3. Work order status changed to closed
4. Concurrent process complete success for
a.Production to costing
b.Inventory to costing
c.Create Cost account distribution
5. In Review work order cost - unable to see output cost in Work order details The work order is Completed status, and unable to view output cost of that MFG product. Once the work order is closed status, then the cost goes to job close variance account type.
Following processes ere completed:
1. Run Production to costing
2. Run Inventory to costing
3. Run cost accounting
4. Review Work order cost
Here full item cost is created with variance account
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document