Invoice Failing Create Accounting Due to Missing Revenue Line In Subledger
(Doc ID 2400195.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create accounting failing for one invoice 11005
The subledger journal entry does not balance in the entered currency
1. Home - Receivables - Billing - Manage Transaction Page
2. query invoice 11005
3. The transaction was initially entered with five lines each for the amount of $403.85. One of the lines was modified to change the value from $403.85 to $403.83.
4. The transaction was saved and completed.
5. We were unable to post the transaction to the GL because it was considered out of balance.
6. When viewing the invoice through Manage Transactions, the invoice shows all five revenue lines.
7. However, when selecting View Accounting under the Actions pull-down list there are only four revenue lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!