Negotiation Line On FYI Notification To Buyer Not Correct When Requisition Line Canceled
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Negotiation line on FYI notification to Buyer not correct when requisition line canceled by requester.
Once requester cancelled the requisition line for which RFQ is already created, Buyer will receive FYI
notification that requisition line is cancelled.
But in that notification, negotiation line is not correct which supposed to be related to cancelled requisition line.
Requester has cancelled line 1 and notification shows RFQ Line 2 and RFQ Line 2
is already assigned to requisition line 2 which requester has not cancelled.
Due to this issue, users presented with incorrect negotiation information.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Requisition is created with 2 lines.
2. Convert Requisition to RFQ
- RFQ is having 2 lines
- RFQ is now in DRAFT status.
3. Requester cancels Requisition Line 1.
4. Buyer receives FYI notification about Requisition Line cancellation.
- Notification shows Negotiation Line 2 as corresponding line against cancelled requisition line which is not correct.
5. Buyer has publishes the RFQ.
6. Requester cancels Requisition Line 2
7. Buyer receives FYI notification where no negotiation is populated for cancelled requisition line 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms