Incorrect Unit Price with Multiple Quantity Item with Discount Applied
(Doc ID 2400337.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reported Version: 220.127.116.11
Incorrect unit (item) price when item discount is applied.
As quantity increases, subtotal becomes incorrect.
1. In occs-admin create an item discount (e.g. 10% off item discount) and publish
2. Navigate to Storefront
3. Click on Sign in link
4. Enter username and password of an existing user or create new one
5. Search for a product (e.g. list price is 2.99, with 10% discount 2.69/item) which the promo created in Step 1 can be applied, click on it to display it in PDP.
6. Click on Add to basket button
7. Hover mouse over the cart icon and click on Edit basket button
8. Increase quantity to check its calculation
The issue occurred when the quantity became 5 or higher.
With quantity of 5, Subtotal should be 13.45 (2.69 x 5)but it is calculated as 13.46
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document