When Using Geocoding In Unifier, Alert Message "Unable to map this address" Is Displayed
Last updated on MAY 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
When attempting to map an address with Unifier, the following Alert Message is displayed:
"Alert Unable to map this address"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into a Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell > Open the Business Process (BP) that has Address mapping configured (Geocoding) > Click "Create" > In the BP Upper Form block, click on the "Globe" next to "Latitude" data element.
- Check the radio button next to "Enter Address:" field.
- Enter a standard address such as "100 Main Street, Anytown, State, Postal Code"
- Receive the Alert message noted above.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms