Schedule Sheets Are Not Displayed After Creation
Last updated on MAY 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
After creating a couple of new Schedule Sheets, the newly created objects are not displayed in the Schedule Manager > Schedule Sheets node.
Expecting newly created or existing Schedule Sheets to be displayed in "Schedule Sheet" node of the Project/Shell.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to a specific Project/Shell.
- Click on "Schedule Manager" > Schedule Sheets.
- Click "New" to create a new Schedule Sheet.
- Enter Schedule Title and other required fields, but leave the Status=Inactive, click OK.
- View, the Schedule Sheets node. Expecting the newly created schedule sheet to be displayed in this node, but it is not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms