Schedule Sheets Are Not Displayed After Creation
(Doc ID 2401468.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 20, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any Version
After creating a couple of new Schedule Sheets, the newly created objects are not displayed in the Schedule Manager > Schedule Sheets node.
Expecting newly created or existing Schedule Sheets to be displayed in "Schedule Sheet" node of the Project/Shell.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to a specific Project/Shell.
- Click on "Schedule Manager" > Schedule Sheets.
- Click "New" to create a new Schedule Sheet.
- Enter Schedule Title and other required fields, but leave the Status=Inactive, click OK.
- View the Schedule Sheets node. Expecting the newly created schedule sheet to be displayed in this node, but it is not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document