User Defined Attributes Are Not Noted With Required Icon
(Doc ID 2401508.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to submit an item, an error is generated instructing that user defined attributes must be assigned in order to submit the item.
However, item create workflow under More Actions does not indicate User Defined Attributes as required (missing required icon).
Steps to Reproduce :
Pre-requisite:UDA_ITEM_DEFAULTS should have entry for UDA REQUIRED_IND = 'Y' for the department (Class and Subclass are NULL)
1. From the task menu select Items -> Create Items.
2. Select ‘Regular Item’, for the department from step 1.
3. Select Transaction Level ‘Level 1.'
4. Select Number Type ‘Oracle Retail Item Number.'
5. Enter Description and Short Description.
6. Click OK.
7. Click More Actions drop down.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document