ADF_FACES-60097 Error On Add Product Group Line Item
Last updated on MAY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Opportunities
ADF_FACES-60097 Error On Add Product Group Line Item To Opportunity, Error Opening Saved Opportunity
When creating a new opportunity, attempting to add a product group line item from the browse catalog or clicking "Add" causes AD_FACES-60097 error. In addition, users and administrators cannot open a saved opportunity. Attempting to open an existing opportunity results in a blank UI window with no error message. These issues appeared immediately after our upgrade to R13 this weekend.
ADF_FACES-60097:For more information, please see the server's error log for an entry beginning with: ADF_FACES-60096:Server Exception during PPR, #2
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Open "Create Opportunity"
2. Either click on "Browse Catalog" and attempt to select and add a Product Group from the catalog as a line item OR on the opportunity page layout, click "Add" to add a line item
3. ADF_FACES-60097 error appears.
In addition, attempting to open an existing opportunity causes blank UI:
1. Click on an existing opportunity to open
2. Page layout window opens but is completely blank and no error message displays.
The issue is causing all users not to be able to interact with new or existing opportunities and represents a complete loss of sales functionality and inability to access information.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms