Unable To Get Price Default From A Cost Plus Mark Up Pricelist
Last updated on JULY 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Pricing
When attempting to create an order,
the following error occurs.
Customer is getting Application error occured
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a cost list with an item.
2. Entered a cost element -Cost of Goods Sold and entered cost amount as fixed type.
3. Attached the cost list to pricing strategy Corporate Pricing strategy
4. Updated the price of the item to refer to cost- updated the calculation method as Cost and markup percent
5. On creating a sales order with the item, get a java stk overflow error and price based on cost does not default on sales order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms