Unable To Get Price Default From A Cost Plus Mark Up Pricelist
(Doc ID 2401848.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Pricing
When attempting to create an order,
the following error occurs.
Customer is getting Application error occured
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a cost list with an item.
2. Entered a cost element -Cost of Goods Sold and entered cost amount as fixed type.
3. Attached the cost list to pricing strategy Corporate Pricing strategy
4. Updated the price of the item to refer to cost- updated the calculation method as Cost and markup percent
5. On creating a sales order with the item, get a java stk overflow error and price based on cost does not default on sales order.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document