Extended Attributes Are Not Visible in View Items Area of Supplier Portal
(Doc ID 2402053.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Development Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A custom role is created for supplier users, then privileges are added for this role in the Item Class Security tab so that Supplier users can view the Items in the View Item work area of Supplier Portal. The Supplier users are able to view the Operational Attributes of the Item as expected, however, the Extended Attributes (EFFs) are not visible to the Supplier Users
The Supplier users would be able to view the Item's Operational and Extended attributes.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create a custom role for the Supplier users modeled after the seeded role: Supplier Product Administrator
2. Create supplier users and assign them this custom role
3. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance -> Manage Item Classes
4. Provide custom role the View actions for Items in the desired Item Class
5. Login to Supplier Portal with the supplier user
6. Select View Items work area
7. Search and open an Item -> Basic Item data is visible but Extended attributes (EFFs) are not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document