Error "Exceeded configured maximum number of allowed input records" When Viewing Data Sets in the Unifier Analytics Cloud Environment
(Doc ID 2402065.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing CSV data sets with Primavera Analytics integrated with Unifier in an Oracle Cloud Hosted Unifier environment, there are some sets that result in the following error message:
View Display Error
Exceeded configured maximum number of allowed input records.
Error Codes: XXXXXXXX:XXXXXXXX=
SQL Issued 1234567~1x2x3xy56ab7abc2xysa123abc" (or similar)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into any Unifier Cloud environment.
- Enter the credentials for a user that has Analytics access.
- Click on the "Analytics" link.
- Navigate to Catalog > /shared/Unifier/Reports and select the Report.
- Open the Report.
- Navigate to the Results tab.
- View the reported error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document