Rule Generated Item Number Fails when Importing Supplier Portal Item
(Doc ID 2402084.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Import an Item from Supplier Portal (Supplier Item) where the Item Number is Rule Generated, the following error occurs:
Item : null(ORG_CODE), null - Item Number is required. (EGP-2775688)
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Supplier logs in and creates their product in Supplier Portal
2. Product Manager logs into application and navigates to Product Information Management
3. Open right task panel and select Review Supplier Uploads
4. Add the Items to a batch and import
5. Navigate to Manage Item Batches and review the batch
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!