OACS: Catalog Object Permissions Issue.
(Doc ID 2402823.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Analytics Cloud Service - Version 17.2.3 to 17.2.3 [Release 17]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On: Oracle Analytic Cloud Service
While running a report in OAC, there is an issue with the permissions set in the shared folders
Below is an example in explaining the issue
- Create two users France and Germany.
- Create two application roles France and Germany.
- Assigned application role of BIContentAuthor to these application roles France and Germany.
- Added user France user to the Application Role France.
- Added user Germany user to the Application Role Germany.
- Created France folder in the shared folder and Germany folder in the shared folder.
- Denied access to the Germany folder for France Application role and France folder for Germany application role.
- When France user logged in he should not see Germany folder and when Germany user logged in he should not see the France Folder.
- But this is not happening, France user can see the Germany folder and Germany user can see the France folder.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document