Error: A Cross-referenced Value Was Not Found For Attribute TAX_CLASSIFICATION_CODE In Source System
Last updated on MAY 31, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Planning Central Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version
When Business user is trying to create sales order,they are facing below reported error.
A cross-referenced value was not found for attribute TAX_CLASSIFICATION_CODE in source system OPS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Order Management from Overview Page
2. Select Create Orders
3. Select Customer,Bill to and Ship to Information
4. Select Item,Click Add and observe the reported error
5. However line gets added upon saving.
6. Tax classification code LOV does not return any value when clicking Edit Tax Determinants at the line level
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms