SSO Self-Serve - Career Section SSO redirecting to Login Page
(Doc ID 2404097.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Platform Cloud Service - SmartOrg (Central Configuration) - Version 15B and later
Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Career Section - Version 15B and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Internal Career Section is configured with Single Sign-On (SSO) (reference: <Document 1517520.1>).
- IDP (Identity Provider) configured in Self-Serve.
- Career Section configured as SP initiated, Career Section Configuration > Challenge URL equals Yes (i.e radio option set to SP Initiated Servlet redirect and not Taleo Default Login Page).
Although Career Section is configured as SP initiated mode in IDP Self-Serve SSO section, when trying to access it, a Login Page is still being presented to the internal Candidate.
Steps to reproduce:
- Access the Internal Career Section.
- Confirm a Login Page is displayed.
Newly configured IDP in SSO self-Serve.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!