Last Modified Date Report Is Not Capturing Allocation Update For Resource Edit
(Doc ID 2404561.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 18.4 to 18.5 [Release 18.4 to 18.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This Feature is only available for Version 18.x and higher - Note only supported for Oracle Cloud Customers
After editing a Project Team Member and verifying that the team member has changed, the Last Modified Date report is not producing the correct data as needed for integrated reports delta detection for changes.
The Team allocation to change for all team members who are edited and be reported via the Last Modified Date report.
STEPS to Verify
- In Project > Resources
- Using the “Resource List” Tab > Edit > Select New resource from “Possible Choices” > Update to save change
- Verify in “Resource Plan” That ALL ALLOCATIONS assigned to the previous resource, and now assigned to the new resource.
- This is successful to this point
- Run the Last Modified Report (based on unknown filter options)
- The change just described, is not working for updates since a specific time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document