Fusion Application - Global Payroll - Not Able To Delete Auto Entry Element Eligibility - Action menu for the element eligibility is getting greyed out
(Doc ID 2405109.1)
Last updated on MAY 30, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Global Payroll
While attempting to delete the auto entry eligibility from the action menu for the element eligibility the "Action" menu is greyed out.
The "Action" menu is greyed out
- Navigate to Element > Element eligibility > Select eligibility record > attempt to delete eligibility.
1. Create element
2. Create element eligibility with 'Automatic Entry' option checked
3. Ideally i would set the Union Member option as 'Yes'. But somehow it was missed
4. Now due to this reason, the element entry was created for all the employees, which is NOT expected
5. So i am planning to delete the auto entry eligibility and then recreate again with union member option set as Yes.
6. But the issue is that, the action menu for the element eligibility is getting gray out and i am NOT able to perform the delete action
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!