Step3b Cancelled BACk-TO-BACK Sales Order Still Creates PO
(Doc ID 2405841.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.17.09.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.17.09.0 version, Manage Orders
Step3b Cancelled BACk-TO-BACK Sales Order Still creates PO
The user creates a Sales Order for a back-to-back (Buy) Item. The order is submitted, Orchestration assigned and the order line goes to awaiting shipping. The Sales Order is then Cancelled.
A few hours later the user runs the the ESS Job "Release Planning Recommendations". The user has a BPA in Place for the item and is surprised to see that a Req & PO are still created despite the order being cancelled.
Please see attached screen-shots
When the back to back order is cancelled the Req & PO shoudn't be generated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Fusion Order Management
2. Create Order - here the user creates a back to back order
3. Save, Submit and Refresh the order till it goes to Awaiting Shipping
4. Actions and Cancel the order
5. Monitor Processes - Run ESS Job "Release Planning Recommendations
6. The PR and PO are generated, the users receives and mail with the numbers and he also checked them.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document