SOA Composite To Composite Calls Via HTTPS Via Load Balancer Is Failing Due To Certificate Issues
(Doc ID 2407072.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 15, 2023
Applies to:SOA Suite Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SOA composite to composite calls via HTTPS via load balancer is failing due to certificate issues
Is to call the SOA composite using HTTPS with basic authentication from another SOA composite.
Composite 1 calling composite 2 (configred WS-policy:oracle/http_basic_auth_over_ssl_service_policy) deployed on same SOACS instance. SOACS has self signed certificate.
1. Calling composite 2 from EM console test is working with HTTPS with basic authentication.
2. Calling composite 2 from SoapUI is working with HTTPS with basic authentication.
3. Calling composite 2 from composite 1 throwing: SSLHandshakeException.: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find va
Tried following options but same exception:
1. Defined access rule in SOACS WLS to OTD
2. Tried ( Doc ID 1616012.1 ) WebLogic console -> soa_server -> SSL -> advanced -> Use JSSE SSL - select. : use-server-certs = "true". But server start is having issues.
3. Configured Trust/ certs in EM console
The local invocation is not working in this case and its going via Load balancer.
URL testing:- https://<host>:<port>/soa-infra/services/default/SOALauncherService/ExecuteLauncherService?WSDL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document