Additional Conditions to Filter Cc Users Do Not Apply When the Values Are Empty
(Doc ID 2407252.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Additional conditions to filter Cc users do not apply when the values are empty/blank/null.
If the values are empty/blank/null for the filter conditions, the filter conditions are not met, and therefore no Cc users are populated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to the affected Shell > Business Process.
- Create a new record.
- Do not enter any data.
- Observe that the Cc... list contains all users.
- Select a user from affected Data Element, this populates a value from one of the filter conditions.
- Observe that the "The list of assignee will be changed..." message appears, click "Yes".
- Observe that the Cc... list contains ONLY the user selected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document