On Account Landing Page, Preferred Flag Does Not Appear On Preferred Account
(Doc ID 2407484.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A check mark is not shown on the landing page for an Account that has the box checked on the Account details page for the same account right after it is created
A check mark should appear for all account that have the custom checkbox checked
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create custom checkbox field on Account object
2. Expose custom checkbox to Account landing page table, overview, and details pages
3. Navigate to Account object
4. Create new Account
5. Go Details page of new Account.
6. Check the checkbox
7. Click Save and Close
8. Landing page displays, in the custom checkbox column for the new record that was created says "--", expecting a check mark, All other Accounts that were previously checked are now all unchecked
9. If then click on any other object in the film strip, then click back on Accounts, now the check marks are seen in the landing page for any accounts that have the custom checkbox checked on the Overview and Details pages
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document