Changes Made To Layouts Are Not Displayed When Re-Opening Later
(Doc ID 2407562.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saving changes to a layout does not display the saved changes while using "Enable Client Side Cache".
Saved changes to the layout should display.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log in to P6 pro cloud connect with 'enable client side cache'
- Open a project (browse to activities view) "Proj1"
- Make a project level layout (save as from a global layout) "Layout1"
- Take note to the bar colors and change one (ex: green to blue)
- Save the layout (not save as) by going to layout, layout save
- Navigate to Projects view
- Open another project (browse to activities view) "Proj2"
- Open a global layout (say no on the prompt to save the layout) "Layout2"
- Navigate to Project view
- Open the first project (browse to activities view) "Proj1"
- The global layout is shown, open the project layout "Layout1"
- The bars are back to previous (green bars instead of blue)
- Log out
- Adjust the log in to remove client side cache
- Log in, the bar should still show the wrong color
- Open the same layout again, the bar should show the right color
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!