Project Expense Data Not Added To Data Warehouse
(Doc ID 2407746.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Analytics Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 18.6 [Release 17.11 to 18.6]
Primavera Analytics - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera Data Warehouse - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After adding expenses to activities within a project and publishing the project within P6 EPPM, the expense data is not brought into Data Warehouse via a P6 EPPM ETL.
Regarding Data Warehouse tables:
- Table = W_ACTIVITY_EXPENSE_D
- Rows for all activities exist in the table for published projects, but exist for projects which do not include expenses. Populated values simply contain the activity_wid, activity_object_id, project_object_id
- All expected row values, such as activity_expense_object_id, expense_item, planned_cost, etc, are all null
After adding expenses to activities within a project and publishing the project within P6 EPPM, the expense data should be brought into Data Warehouse via a P6 EPPM ETL.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Professional
- Open a project
- Click Project > Expenses
- Create a new expense:
- Click +
- Assign to an Activity
- Enter name for Expense Item
- Enter Expense Category
- Click Costs tab and define planned units, planned cost
- Commit changes and close P6 Professional
- Login to P6 and publish project
- Confirm data is present in PXRPTUSER.ACTIVITYEXPENSE
- Execute P6 ETL
- Results (in table W_ACTIVITY_EXPENSE_D):
- Rows for activities exist (but they exist for projects without expenses as well)
- All expected values such as activity_expense_object_id, expense_item, planned_cost, etc are all null
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document