Inventory Transaction FBDI Import Is Not Updating On Hand
(Doc ID 2408294.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Hand is not updated when Inventory transactions FBDI is executed. The ESS ends successfully but no transactions are created
No error generated, however no inventory transactions created.
1. Download 'Inventory Transaction Import' template from OER
2. Enter data in template file
3. Generate CSV (zip file)
4. Upload the CSV zip file to the designated location in the Oracle Cloud: File Import and Export --> Upload file to following account: scm/inventoryTransaction/import
5. Move Data into the Inventory Management Interface tables: Scheduled Processes --> Schedule New Process --> Load Interface File for Import --> Create Inventory Transactions.
6. Scheduled Processes --> Schedule New Process --> Manage Inventory Transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document