Fusion Application - UK Legislation - P45 Issued For Employees With Global Transfer - You cannot add association details on this PAYE component because a P45 was issued. (HRX-1560092)
(Doc ID 2408509.1)
Last updated on JUNE 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : Release 12 version, Global Payroll
When attempting to add PAYE and NI association to the statutory deduction card for the new assignment after global transfer, the following error occurs:
- Customer kept the 'Tax Reporting Unit' same with an agenda of not issuing P45 in case of Global transfers, but the system seem to be doing that
- also queried against the employees' colleague results there is not action for P45
- customer is not sure how the 'P45 Filling Date' is populated against these records. Colleagues are: 1540598, 1532364, 1528461, 1530534, 1520168
You cannot add association details on this PAYE component because a P45 was issued. (HRX-1560092)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Hire employee
2. Perform Global Transfer
3. Navigate to Manage Calculation Cards: Statutory Deductions > Associations Details
4. Error/Warning is returned
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!