Cannot Undo Wave: Not Appearing In Manual Wave
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 8.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After undoing a wave, the linked order got stuck in "Partly Allocated". This is not allowing customer to run a Manual wave as the order is not visible in Manual wave screen due to this scenario. Before cancelling the wave customer activates the facility parameter UNDO_WAVE_EVEN_AFTER_PICKING=yes, after undoing the wave this parameter is set to "no".
When undoing the wave, the linked order should go back to created status so that it can be used in Manual Wave screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run a wave that will partially allocate an order
2. Proceed with picking of the allocated inventory
3. Set Facility Parameter UNDO_WAVE_EVEN_AFTER_PICKING=yes
4. Go to Wave Inquiry screen and undo the wave
5. Go to Order header screen and see that the order is still in "Partially Allocated" status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms