Error when adding Payroll Association Details/TRU On Calculation Card for an employee "The calculation card is already associated with the tax reporting unit. (PAY-1635112)"
(Doc ID 2408993.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Create an Association for an employee, the following error occurs.
"The calculation card is already associated with the tax reporting unit. (PAY-1635112)"
"You already have an active assignment between this tax card and this tax reporting unit. (HRX-1560403)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a Payroll user
2. Go to Navigator > Person Management
3. Search for employee
4. Highlight row > Click Actions > Payroll > Manage Calculation Cards
5. Click on Employee Withholding Certificate
6. Click on Associations section
7. Note that no Associations / Association Details appear
8. Create Association
9. Receive errors noted above
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!