Error when adding Payroll Association Details/TRU On Calculation Card for an employee "The calculation card is already associated with the tax reporting unit. (PAY-1635112)"
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Create an Association for an employee, the following error occurs.
"The calculation card is already associated with the tax reporting unit. (PAY-1635112)"
"You already have an active assignment between this tax card and this tax reporting unit. (HRX-1560403)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as a Payroll user
2. Go to Navigator > Person Management
3. Search for employee
4. Highlight row > Click Actions > Payroll > Manage Calculation Cards
5. Click on Employee Withholding Certificate
6. Click on Associations section
7. Note that no Associations / Association Details appear
8. Create Association
9. Receive errors noted above
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms