PJC: When a Project's 'Capitalization Options' Indicate the 'Cost Type' as 'Burdened', Complete Costs are not Capitalized Into Asset Lines.
(Doc ID 2409173.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Project Costing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a project's 'Capitalization Options' indicate the 'Cost Type' as 'Burdened', complete costs, i.e., raw costs, are not being capitalized and generated into asset lines
1. Invoice Created in AP for $9000 for a Pizza Oven
2. Cost Interfaced to Projects and Burdening performed - Burden cost is $291.54
3. Project Asset Created - Manage Capital Asset Lines for asset Pizza Over is only $291.54
4. Asset line generated and Interfaced to FA in the amount of $291.54
5. Asset created in FA with only Burden Cost and the Supplier Invoice amount is not interfaced to FA
How do we get the raw cost of $9000 to be included in the asset line?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!