Work Order Issue - Not Able To Assign Sales Order To Work Order
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 9.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.0.2 version, Core Product Functionality
Work Order Issue - Not able to assign sales order to work order
When a Sales Order is assigned to a Work Order (via Work Order Inquiry View Detail UI) it should allow you to select valid partially allocated orders. The current behavior displays an order not found message. If issue is not fixed, valid sales orders cannot get fully allocated if work orders cannot be created to allocate/pick the inventory
See Scenario Below
1. Sales Order A has Item Qty = 3
2. Work Order A is created for Sales Order A with Item Qty= 2
3. Work Order A is completed so Sales Order A is partially allocated
4. Work order B is attempted to be created with Item Qty=1.
5. WMS doesn’t allow work order to be created. It says Order not found.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms