Running Import Gets The Reference To The Party Is Invalid, Or The Party Does Not Exist. Also The First Time The Process Run Generates An Error But The Second Time Using Same Data, Not Errors Appear
(Doc ID 2409707.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Fusion, 22.214.171.124.0 version, Using customer import. Importing customers via spreadsheet (FBDI), the first time the process run this generates an error but the second time using same data, not errors appear
Error found first time execution
--->> The reference to the party is invalid, or the party does not exist.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Scheduling Processes, Load Interface for Import
-> Receivables > Import Process:
--- >>>> Import Trading Community Data in Bulk
--- >>>> Data File: The zip file imported
2. Go to Navigator -> Customer Data Management -> Data Import
- Select the Batch Identifier
- Go to batch -> Actions -> Import
3. Review the log and observed the error described appears
4. Run again the import and process ends successfully
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document