Add Lead Product To Outlook Pages
(Doc ID 2409720.1)
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Microsoft Outlook
We would like to add Sales Lead Products to Outlook pages in order the user to be able to add more than one items for a specific lead (currently, the user is able to set only the Primary Product for each lead).
In order to achieve the aforementioned functionality we performed the following actions:
1. we created a sandbox
2. we navigated to app composer (application = sales) > Sales Lead > Pages > (tab) Outlook Pages
3. we clicked on 'Edit Sales Lead Products' link of the Child Objects region
4. we clicked on 'Add to Outlook' link on the page opened
5. we left 'Selected Fields' empty in the Change Key region (in fact, all the available fields were greyed out)
6. we select 'Lead Product ID' field on the Natural Key region
7. we clicked Save and Close
On Save and Close click we got the following error:
An application error occurred. See the incident log for more information.
An application error has occurred. Your help desk can use the following information to obtain a more detailed description of this incident: 388, Server Domain: CRMDomain, Server Instance: SalesServer_1, Application Name: SalesApp.
Could you please help us on this?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document