Comp Module Will Not Show Plan cycle in LOV to Create and Modify Global Model
(Doc ID 2409920.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Compensation Module will not give me the Faculty Merit Plan selection-
I am trying to test Compensation Module. We have 3 Workforce Comp Plans.
I have tested 2 of the 3 with no problems. I am trying to test the Faculty Merit Plan.
So for some reason the Manage Global Model is not pulling in the Faculty Merit Plan with the TEST Faculty 1.0% Plan Cycle for me to choose.
How do I get it to work????
User should be able to select the Faculty Merit Plan with the TEST Faculty 1.0% Plan Cycle via Manage Global Model.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) At the manage Workforce Comp Plan I selected the Faculty Merit Plan
2) Created the TEST Faculty 1.0% Plan Cycle with the appropriate dates
3) Ran the Start Compensation Cycle for the Plan -- Faculty Merit Plan, Cycle - I selected TEST Faculty 1.0%
4) The Start Comp Cycle ran and was successful
5) Click on Manage Global Models and I only get the Model Names available for the 2 other Compensation Plans and not the Faculty Merit Plan.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document