Rel13UPG: 18A Adding Duplicate Opty To Contact Creates Second Opty
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sales Cloud Service - Version 11.13.18.02.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.18.02.0 version, Opportunities
18A Adding Duplicate Opty to Contact creates second Opty
1) Edit Contact
2) Click Opportunities Subtab
3) Click to add a new opportunity “TEST OPTY AAAA1”
4) Add another opportunity with the same name.
5) Hit save and close
6) Click OK to clear
7) Click Cancel
8) Notice a second opty appears even though cancel was clicked
9) Nothing happens when drill down on either opportunity
10) Click Overview subtab
11) Click Opportunities subtab
Notice only one Opty appears
The second Opty with the same name should not be displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms