Cost and Funds > Cash Flow Module Configured Field Sources Is Grayed Out When a Project Is Synced Via Integration
(Doc ID 2410244.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Prime Cloud Service - Version 18.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Cost and Funds > Cash Flow > Settings
- > Planned Budget
- > Forecast
These fields are greyed out.
This happens with an imported project or a sync projects (via gateway)
For Planned Budget and Forecast to be available
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Import a P6 project or create a project via Integration or Gateway
- Create a project natively in Prime Projects
- Go to Cost and Funds > Cash Flow (select default spread options)
- Select the Preferences
- Notice on the import or integration project, the top 2 fields, Planned Budget and Forecast, are not editable
- Open the project created in Prime Projects
- Notice Planned Budget and Forecast are available
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|To address the issue with a project that is synced via an integration:|
|To address the issue with a P6 project import:|