Not Able To Configure Asset In Content Item Widget
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Commerce Cloud Service - Version N/A to N/A
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Oracle Commerce Cloud 17.6.1
After enabling the "Content and Experience Cloud" integration (CEC) in OCC, a created instance of the ContentItem widget is not providing a way to supply an asset name (which is used for CEC).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE ISSUE
1. enable the CEC integration in the Settings
i. add the url and token within the integration's settings
2. go to the "AboutUs" layout
3. Add a Content Item Widget (used for CEC).
4. Open the widget to configure.
5. Notice that there is no location to add the asset name.
The Content Item Widget should have a location to add an asset name.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms