Payment Escheatment Process
(Doc ID 2410509.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payments Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Accounts Payable requires a process to escheat payment in an automated process. At a minimum the automated process should:
1. Void stale check issued to supplier (or any other payee)
2. Move invoice payment status to “Escheated”
3. Debit the cash account used in the original payment
4. Credit a designated “Escheatment Liability” account
5. Have an invoice type “Escheatment Payment” that would be utilized to create a payment to government entity at a later date. This invoice would Debit the “Escheatment Liability” account and credit cash.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document